Download Stock Firmware/Flash File ZTE Blade V9 Vita :
The ZTE Blade V9 Vita is Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB od Storage Can be expandable via SD Card.
1. Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
1. backup NVRAM
2. backup Your Personal data
3. Create a nandroid backup
Product name: ZTE Blade V9 Vita
Size: 1 GB
SoC: QCOM 435
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: RU_V0920_V11.0
- Firmware ZTE Blade V9 Vita [OTA] Download
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash ZTE Blade V9 Vita:
- Download update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage
- reboot Phone to Stock Recovery. go to wipe and do factory Reset
- Then Click update Select SD cad update and Locate Downloaded File
- wait until Installation Complete
How to unbrick ZTE Blade V9 Vita:
- Download and one Click tool
- Download update Package From above
- Now Extract update in one Click tool Folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader and Connect to PC
- From the one Click tool Folder Run Flash_all.exe
- Done/ Make Sure all Driver are Installed Properly.
if the update Firmware Come in dat Format then use dat to img tool to extract system.img