QMobile Noir S6s Flashing Guide with SP Flash Tool
If you are trying to flash your QMobile Noir S6s device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your QMobile Noir S6s Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash QMobile Noir S6s Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over QMobile Noir S6s Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed QMobile Noir S6s USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Pre-requisites before flashing QMobile Noir S6s:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have QMobile Noir S6s’s USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download QMobile Noir S6s firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing QMobile Noir S6s using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash QMobile Noir S6s with SP flash tool:
Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash QMobile Noir S6s, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your QMobile Noir S6s device (load image from the separate window –>open)
Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your QMobile Noir S6s, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. QMobile Noir S6s have been flashed using SP flash tool.