PD1818GF_EX_A_1.7.0 Firmware update Vivo Y91:
the Vivo Y91 Smartphone is Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
1. backup NVRAM
2. Create a nandroid backup
3. backup Your Personal data
Product name: Vivo Y91
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 8.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1818GF_EX_A_1.7.0
- Firmware PD1818GF_EX_A_1.7.0: Download
How to Install PD1818GF_EX_A_1.7.0 update on Vivo Y91:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.