Find your Colors X20 USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Colors X20:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Colors X20’s USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Colors X20 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Colors X20 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Colors X20 with SP flash tool:
Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Colors X20, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Colors X20 device (load image from the separate window –>open)
Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Colors X20, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Colors X20 have been flashed using SP flash tool.